factoid for discovery networks

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Priya, I'm a publishing editor for a children's publishing house called Karadi Tales. I recently came across your work and I'm wondering if you would be interested in illustrating a book for us. Please send me an email at manasi.s@karaditales.com and I'll get in touch with more details. Thanks.
abhishek singh said…
long time ,
goes without saying that the work is as captivating as always
:)
also have added ur blog to mine
Junuka said…
your work is very inspiring kuriyan...thanks..
Anonymous said…
Hi Priya, we are looking for an illustrator for our 2010 corporate calendar (we are a printing press). It's a unique idea--very playful and the first of it's kind, please contact us if interested and free. my email Anupa.lewis@manipalmedia.com
Anonymous said…
Hi Priya, i received your mail this morn on the prospect of the 2010 corporate calendar [illustration].

Could you please send me your e-mail id so i could send you a brief on the same.

Would love to hear more from you!

email:Anupa.lewis@manipalmedia.com
Vj Arumugam said…
Beautiful work priya! loved all the pieces... loved the color palate, the forms and the composition.
Brijesh Rajput said…
Hi Priya.
Amazing work!
Swati said…
Just dropped in to say hi. Bought a book from Scholastic school programme the other day - Story crafts - and it turned out that the cover was designed by you :) Good one, especially because there wasn't much you could use actually. I think I more or less bought it on the basis of the cover photo - and the idea that at least it may prove to be a useful sort of book!

Popular Posts