nonsense worse


inner page illustrations and cover for a book of nonsense poetry

Comments

Pratik Ghosh said…
i like ur work a lot..
it seems like something I'd love to do when I go out in the industry..
:)
keep it up!!
cheers!

i shall go thru alll the videos now..
Priya Kuriyan said…
thanks pratik ..and which industry is that ? :)
Bondhu said…
Damn gud Kuriyan...once again..u r just too good :)
jazzlamb said…
You have a lovely blog...I reallyreally like the cover for this book and your animal illustrations...
Its so good to see good work!
etniq said…
how I have enjoyed your blog!!!
Priya Kuriyan said…
hey thanks everyone ! was nice to see so many comments on checking my blog after a long time :)
Anonymous said…
I reviewed this book for the book review, and i am completely taken with your illustrations! They are such a wonderful mixture of funny and absurd and fantastic.

Popular Posts